We are currently working with one of our hotel partners in County Meath to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager
The Food & Beverage Manager will lead the operational & financial success of the Food & Beverage function.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the F&B department and execute the strategy to achieve goals.
- People leadership, including recruiting, retaining and developing employees.
- Support the General Manager in the strategic running of the hotel.
- Set targets for the F&B teams in line with the overall departmental and hotel strategy.
- Support/Oversee events in the hotel to ensure excellence in service at all times.
- Manage the budget and cost-effectiveness of the department.
- Experience in a Food & Beverage management role in a leading hotel.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- An excellent focus on our customers.