The Front Office Supervisor will lead the experiences of our guests at check-in, check out, and during their stay.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the guests experience are of the highest quality.
- Lead the team to achieve goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comment index, quality evaluations and hotel standards.
- Lead and develop the Front office team.
- Assist in efficiently and effectively controlling front office departmental operations.
- Contribute to the strategic running of the hotel.
- 2-3 years experience in a Front office leadership role.
- Excellent skills in communication, leadership, and development.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with staff members and guests.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.