We are Currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor who is highly motivated, well organised and passionate to join a Housekeeping Team for a busy hotel Kilkenny.
As a Housekeeping supervisor you are responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel bedrooms and all public areas,
- Supervision of the servicing of guest bedrooms, public areas and turndown service.
- You must demonstrate excellent hygiene standards and work in a professional manner, whilst supervising the Housekeeping Team.
- Ensure employees adhere to cleaning checklists, as per hotel standards.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with Management Team.
- Regularly check public areas/toilets to ensure standards are maintained.
- On the job training with the team.
- Ability to communicate in a constructive positive manner with the team.
- Handle emergencies if and when they occur in the department
- Ensure all team members adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel’s Management
- Other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate will have :
- Demonstrable Supervisory experience gained from working in ideally a 3* Hotel.
- Exceptional cleanliness and organisational skills.
- Flexiblity with regards to working hours.
- A Good level of spoken English.