Lava Recruitment are currently working with one of our hotel partners in County Cork to recruit a Wedding coordinator.
As a Wedding Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating and managing weddings, as well as working to achieve further business.
- To enthusiastically sell wedding services as well as all products and services provided by the hotel.
- To be the first point of contact for all Wedding Enquiries.
- To reach agreed targets, as set out by your Manager.
- To play a vital role in maintaining and improving the Hotel standards by communicating client and guest feedback to relevant Managers in order to improve service.
- To be knowledgeable of all company products, cross-selling when possible.
- To be pro-active and use your initiative in generating sales.
- To manage and coordinate all Weddings in the hotel, from enquiry stage through to the Wedding Day.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, with a proven track record in sales performance.
- Customer communication skills of a very high standard as well as strong administration skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work within a team.
- A relevant third level qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Fluent level of spoken & written English.